Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Whew...second treatment done

So, I went for the bikini treatment today at the laser hair removal place. Well, let me just say, they are extremely thorough;> From happy trail to where my back stops and ass begins...no more hair!! Although I'm not really sure the "happy trail" area is really going to take the treatments since it isn't the dark, coarse hair that works best, but since it wasn't a concern before and was just an offering of inclusion while I laid there, I told her to go ahead and get rid of it, but I won't be disappointed if it remains.

Again, pain was really tolerable...hurt like hell while it was going over the hair (some places didn't really hurt that bad, though) but as soon as I was done, I felt no pain.

I won't have another treatment until April, then I go June, October, and next March! If my hair needs all 5 treatments, then I will be doing this for over a year...I'm definitely going to be shaving still, don't care how much they think it helps determine the success of the treatments not to;>

In case anyone wants more information on laser hair removal, I will plug the people that are doing mine...Sona MedSpa.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Imma check it out. I hate shaving, jut hate it lol. I wanna check out the prices too, I always wanted it done but I was kinda scared it would either not be permanent ot screw up my skin some how or be extremely expensive. Thanks for the link!

Danielle said...

I just read the 101 things about you.....it was interesting gurl....we got a lot in common for real but N-E-ways, have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey danielle, do you even speak English?

No wonder you like woo so much, you're both fucking retarded!