Tuesday, January 10, 2006

March?!?

I finally got my call back from Verizon this morning. The next class will begin March 6th! So, I will be waiting for another call at the end of January, beginning of February to set up an interview. This is getting to be frustrating, as if it hadn't been already;> It better be as great a job and company as it's been made out to be. And, my house better sell super fast and for as much as I want because I cannot continue to afford making mortgage payments on top of paying for daycare (so that they will have a daycare when I need one) and all the other month-to-month bills without an actual income, especially if it's going to take some time before the child support payments start coming, and I'd imagine it will. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Good Luck with all of that gurl. My co-worker just actually quit her job because she was paying $18,900 for two kids under 2 years old for Daycare. She had like 50 bucks left over a month and she quit her corporate american job and went to bartend because she did that previously. Anyways, I know it can get expensive so hang in there and good luck.

-D

Eunice said...

I hate when they make you wait like that...how frustrating. Hopefully the next few months won't be too bad.