Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm going to Florida!

I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Florida for my divorce hearing and to prepare my house to be put on the market. I couldn't be more excited, but I am dreading leaving my boys for 5 days:( I have never been away from them for so long...hell, I've only spent one night away from them and that was just a month ago. I guess I fear they will feel abandoned since I know how hard it was when 'daddy' wasn't around any more, but hopefully this will be different since they are a tad bit older, but I'm still not confident they will understand that I will be coming back. I really hope it will be okay and that I'm just being a worry-for-no-reason mom. Hopefully, I get to see some of my old co-workers and catch up a little since I know a few of them aren't working there anymore. So, I guess you won't be hearing from me until Monday. Have a great weekend;>

2 comments:

Eunice said...

Good luck on the hearing and getting your house on the market!

Even if your boys are a little apprehensive at first, the minute you come back, they will know to trust that you'll always be there. Plus, I'm sure you'll be calling them every day, which is something the idiot never did... :)

Skyqueen said...

Have Fun and Don't Worry!!