Sunday, January 15, 2006

He definitely doesn't consider this casual, I don't think...

Well, NS has been in Utah with his friend and sister for the past week and a half snowboarding (not just snowboarding, but that was the purpose of the trip and that is what they did for at least 7 of the 10 days...also went snowmobiling, so I was incredibly jealous). He gets back late tonight, so I'll see him tomorrow. We have texted and/or talked while he's been there. This morning I sent him a pic of my car with snow on it. His reply was a sarcastic remark about it snowing now that he's coming back (it was around 70 Thursday and Friday;>). I replied that I hoped it wouldn't be cold while I was in FL next week. He asks about my house (like how much I think I'll sell it for and where in FL it is). So, it gets to a point where I mention how I should end up with enough to clear my debts and have a down-payment for a new place. These are the next few text messages we exchange:

NS: U goin to buy house in VA?
me: Will buy something. Hopefully townhouse. Don't see any reason to rent if I don't need to.
NS: That's cool. Was just wonderin bout ur future. {some stuff about snowstorm there}

So, I'm really starting to think I'm right about my feelings that he sees me in his future even if he doesn't explicitly say it. Still not quite sure how I feel about all that, but I'm glad he's just hinting at it, so I don't have to decide right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, he's obviously concerned about his "easy screw" taking off and not being around he "needs" her. He may never find another woman who thinks he's attractive enough to bang.

You're quite the gem, woo.

Danielle said...

Hey Gurl,
well even if you aint ready for all the seriousness atleast it sounds like there is that possibility and thats kinda exciting! have a good day gurl!

Say what? said...

Isfmrjk glemi tweffer hercopb mygfqw vrloj istiimg xcefr (mlelcp glerb!).

Look, I can make up my own language too. Just like Danielle.