Thursday, January 05, 2006

First laser hair removal treatment...

So, I went Tuesday afternoon for my first treatment. Just did the underarms that day but will get the bikini done next week. It is really quick and not too painful, although more painful than the brochure says. The brochure says if you feel anything at all, it is like a warm, tingling sensation...WRONG! It is like a needle-prick/hair-tweezing sensation, although it is extremely brief. What the feeling actually is is the hair being pulled and attracted to the laser beam, so once the laser has passed and the hair is released, the pain is over. I didn't have any pain at all after it was over, and even though she said it would be sensitive like a sunburn, I wouldn't agree. Right now, I can push on the area and don't feel any sensitivity at all. She said my hair reacted very well, especially for the first treatment, and I should have excellent results. She seemed pretty surprised at my level of pain tolerance as well; I guess it isn't as bad as a tattoo, which was my question when she said it was going to hurt. She said some people say it's worse than that and others say it's not...I'm one that says it's not. I'm so excited about not having to shave these areas ever again! Oh, and I did decide to get rid of it all...looks like most of the voters in the poll would agree with my decision;>

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Gurl I need to have that done hell to not shave my arm pits, legs, etc....gurl I hate shaving!

honkeie2 said...

Ohhhh that sounds like something I might get done...was it $$$$$?

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Even with the buy one, get one free deal my parents got, it cost $1075...definitely worth it, though;>

Anonymous said...

Yeah, hair holds body odor and sex smell. I can see why you'd be better off without any of it.

But you know, if you just washed yourself every now and again, you wouldn't have to worry so much about your whore stink.

Anonymous said...

Asshole Anonymous:
Get a life. You will reap what you sow, what goes around comes around! Your just too stupid to know that!

Anonymous said...

Idiot Anonymous:

Bad grammar will get you nowhere in life. YOU'RE just too stupid to know that!

Anonymous said...

LOL work out that anger asshole! he he he he

Anonymous said...

Idiot Anonymous:

I'm smarter than you. You big RETARD!

HAHAHA!