Monday, December 05, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I got a package in the mail this weekend from my former mother-in-law. One of the items for me was a pair of light-up reindeer antlers. They were meant to be able to distract and entertain the boys long enough to snap a couple pictures of them in the elf hats that she sent for them, but once I put them on, M wanted to wear them himself...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Could you believe such a sweet-looking child would have been capable of attacking me with a rattle earlier that morning? He hit me right in the face with the rattle, causing a lot of pain and leaving a beautiful mark...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In case that one isn't clear enough, here it is highlighted with a red box (gosh it looks so much worse in person since the camera is too blurry that close to my face)...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While I don't think he actually inteded to cause me any pain, he still lost his rattle privileges for the day;>

2 comments:

Danielle said...

omg gurl he got u good with that rattle!!!!! holy!!! but he is sooooo damn cute!!!!

honkeie2 said...

each one of my ankle bitters have drawn blood several times. Its a battle from the craddle to the grave just enjoy it :-D. Its there way of saying- "Hey dad you know know you are alive until I head butt you in the face while you are holding me" Now thats love lol. But they always want to kiss it and make it better.