Thursday, December 01, 2005

I am so pissed at my phone...

I guess it's the phone...or maybe "the network" isn't as great with text message deliveries as it is for phone calls.

I missed a text from Navy boy yesterday saying that he was going to rest up so that we could have fun this weekend (that was the general idea anyhow). But, we ended up chatting online last night, so it wasn't too big a deal. We are going to dinner and a comedy club tomorrow night, and he's surprising me on Saturday. I think it may be a zoo since his hint was that it involves animals, and I know it's outside since he said I'd need a coat. Don't have to wait too long to find out at least. And he's invited me to be his date for his boat's Christmas party on the 15th. He called me this afternoon to ask. I'm sure it'll be fun, so I accepted, of course;>

Tonight, I found out I missed another message on Monday from my Navy kayaker about us getting together this week. I'd thought he had been busy or was trying to give me a hint (although it was his suggestion we get together after his trip), and now I find out that he thought I was trying to give him a hint:( Now, I've got plans tomorrow night and Saturday with Navy boy, and my mom has a Christmas party on Sunday, so I won't be able to see him until next week.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

damn gurl, your gettten to much action, you need to share. LOL.

Eunice said...

How are you keeping all of these military men straight? I can't even figure out which navy guy is which. :)

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Well, I know their real names, so that helps me keep them straight;>

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I edited the post to include pics if that'll help at all, eunice;>