Monday, November 21, 2005

Well, that's different...

I met the 24 year-old Navy boy on Saturday. We went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant and then went bowling...I had hoped for dancing, but bowling was really fun, too. We had a great time. Something very different with this guy from every other guy that I've met so far...he didn't make a single move the entire night. He didn't even try for a hug at the end of the night, much less a kiss;> It was very sweet.

We went to a movie and dinner yesterday, too. More fun for both of us. He did put his arm around me towards the end of the movie...also went for the hug at the end of the night, and a kiss on the cheek. He seems like he's a bit shy around women, but it's nice because it makes him very respectful.

Other than his being young and in the Navy, he really has a lot of things that I'm looking for...like his parents are still happily married;>

3 comments:

Skyqueen said...

WINNER!!!!

Danielle said...

oh this one sounds good!!!!! lol. I love Mexican food damn gurl I am getten hungry lmao!! oh he's 6 ft 2 too????? POINTS FOR HIS HEIGHT! lol

If I dont talk to you have a great Thanksgiving!

Missalove said...

Sounds like he may be a very respectable type of guy. Maybe more of the relationship type then some of the others. I agree that it is very nice that his parents are still together. He probably knows then what a real love type of relationship is. Yeah for that!!