Monday, November 07, 2005

The latest Yahoo possibilities...

While Mr. Sexy still has my interest, he's gonna have to figure out how to spare some time away from the new job to spend with me if he wants to keep it. So, in the meantime, I've started a few new conversations...must keep my options open;>

So, here they are (in no particular order):

24 year-old Navy boy, seems like a fun guy to hang out with that hates smoking as much as I do and is 6'2", 210 lbs...if that doesn't make me feel tiny, I don't know what will;>
34 year-old Caribbean traveler, shares several of my interests and is a perfect fit for my criteria and isn't a military man...quite the shocker around here;>
39 year-old ex-Marine, swears he's not the typical ex-Marine and seems to have a lot of good qualities other than that;>
31 year-old kayaker, another Navy guy, seems to have a good sense of humor and enjoys some fun activities that I'd like to try;>

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't lie, I must say I favor the military men!!!!! somethen about them Woo!

Anonymous said...

i'D AVOID THE EX-MARINE.

Eunice said...

There's no such thing as an "ex" Marine...or so they say. :)

It's nice to have choices, isn't it? It's like choosing between cheesecake or chocolate mousse for dessert...

Anonymous said...

Which one to blow.....which one to blow....