Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Changes again...

I quit the telemarketing job. The base pay is just not enough for me to take the risk. I can't live on the base pay, so I'd have to be selling a significant amount of ads every week just to make ends meet, and I'm not comfortable with that. I can't stand the thought of sitting there on the phone and knowing in my mind that I need to make that sale to pay my mortgage this month or daycare next week or buy dinner that night...that's not how I picture myself living. So, I'm back on the job prowl.

I found an ad in the paper looking for assemblers with no experience necessary, making a guaranteed $1380/week...that couldn't possibly be a scam, now, could it?!?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Personally for me, the telemarketing job would have stressed me out to the max because your right we cant live on a base bay and I would go psychi trying to sell so much every day. Crazy. Well I hope you find something son that pays well and get those beni's!!

Skyqueen said...

Two words...... Substitute Teacher!! What ever happened to that?? It's not a bad gig I'll tell you what. There is a buch of hoops in the begining w/ all the paper work, but after it's done....CAKE!

Good luck finding something!

Danielle said...

Have a great weekend gurl!!