Tuesday, November 29, 2005

3rd date with the Navy boy...

And he is still as sweet as ever;>

We went to see The Ice Harvest. I thought it was terrific...a wonderful mix of emotional responses: laughter, shocked gasps, pitiful "awww"s;> We cuddled through most of the movie, and he gave me a nice shoulder rub. I don't usually enjoy shoulder/back rubs because my body rarely seems tense enough to need that kind of attention, but I guess I needed it tonight because it felt pretty great.

After the movie we went to Cold Stone Creamery for dessert since we didn't have time to catch dinner before the movie. This was the first time I'd been, and I can say I will definitely return...best ice cream ever! I had Cherry Loves Cheesecake, which was cheesecake ice cream with black cherries, chocolate chips, and hot fudge mixed in....mmmm, yummy;>

Since he caught a cold while he was visiting his family in Chicago, I still didn't get a "real" kiss goodnight...just another one on the cheek with a hug. No complaints because I really have been lucky to remain healthy while everyone I know seems to be sick, but the kiss is usually how I determine if there's a good physical chemistry, so I'm looking forward to it when he's feeling better.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

**monitor steaming up**

Gurl....I hope thats a "to be continued" post! lol.