Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So willing to give as easily as he receives...

Mr. Sexy has yet to disappoint me...and actually impresses me instead.

The picture exchanges via email have continued during our time apart. He had a number of requests for me, so I made one of my own, which he readily gave to me. Since then, I have made one other specific request, which he had to me within an hour, and another request for something creative in return...boy, did he come through;> I think his eagerness to give as much as he receives is why I have felt so unusually comfortable sharing pics with him that I would never have thought to take, let alone show anyone. Unfortunately, it hasn't stopped the doubt that pops in my head every so often as to why he is like this...guess that isn't going to go away anytime soon, though, based on my numerous disappointing experiences with men being selfish pricks;>

5 comments:

Johnny said...

morning.

GA girl said...

I think I've managed to put my finger on why he makes me uneasy. He's too far away. If he was up to something, say screwing around or something of that sort if your realtionship progresses to the stage where you are exclusive, you are so far away you wounldn;t know about it. Are you going to be okay with dating someone that you can only see every other week or so? That would kill me. So make certain that even if now you aren't looking for more, if you get to the point where you become attached to him, will it hurt you knowing that this can't easily progress?

Friend of a Friend said...

Let's not run the guy off the road yet. I was an amazing catch for my wife and did A LOT of things with/for her that I would never have done for anyone else. That is what made our relationship turn to marriage and now keeps us planted 10 years into it with two little girls. Good luck!

Eunice said...

I agree with FOF. Enjoy the pampering. After all you've been through, you totally deserve it!

Danielle said...

gurl just enjoy this one!!!!!! have a great weekend woo!!