Saturday, October 01, 2005

Maybe it's genetic...

Most of y'all that have been readin' this for a while know that I LOVE shoes. Well, I'm starting to think it may be genetic. My little man, J, seems to be more and more interested in shoes all the time...unfortunately, the shoes he has access to are mine;> When I was picking out an outfit to wear on Wednesday to meet Airforce drummer, he was positively determined to get his feet in my heels and be able to stand up (which he managed to do with my assistance). A toddler in heels is kind of a scary thought for more than one reason; let's pray that it doesn't continue. His latest adventure was walking around in my slippers yesterday, even though they were on the wrong feet. Guess I'll see if this interest in shoes because as significant as mine as he gets older. Then, I'll be able to determine if I have created a monster;>

1 comment:

Danielle said...

WOO

AS LONG AS HE STAYS AWAY FROM YOUR LIP GLOSS AND MAKE UP,I WOULDN'T WORRY!!! LOL THAT IS TOO FUNNY!