Wednesday, October 05, 2005

He's got to be kidding...

I received the below email from Airforce drummer this morning (and yes, I had a voicemail that he left about 45 minutes ago)...

{Woo Woo}, I left a voice mail...are you mad at me? I didn't hear from you
Sunday
: / definitely want to see you soon...what are you doing Thur night?
I'm
working at the OClub tonight...please give me a call; xxx-xxxx

hope you have a great day!! : )


Does he seriously think I believe this crap? I responded that I'm not mad (and I'm not, I think it is a blessing he shows his true colors so early on;>)...just thought he was supposed to call me...and that I'm having dinner with my mom and the boys tomorrow night. He replies back that it stinks we were waiting for each other to call and wants me to call in case my plans for tomorrow change. This time a pic is included...of his naked backside with some erection visible...he has got to be kidding himself to think that I find this the least bit appealing. I just had to laugh when I saw the pic.

7 comments:

Jomama said...

Ugh! I DO NOT like this guy AT ALL. I am so glad he's being so open about what an ass he is. What a joke.

Nessa said...

ick. ick. ick.

Eunice said...

All I can think about is how selfish he must be in bed. Run Woo-woo, run!

Marit said...

One word: FREAK.

Run. Run FAST. Run FAR.

GA girl said...

OMG!!! Post it!

Michele in Michigan said...

(pointing upward at the other posters)

What THEY said (pont, point, point)

OMFG--especially GA girl--POST IT BWAHAHAHAHA

Jesus H. Christ on a bike--these verification words are getting longer & longer...and to get a larger penis, click HERE! ;)

Michele in Michigan said...

I'm serious, we wanna see some drummer ass LOLOL