Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yeah, I've been slackin' again

But I was sick, and so were my boys...

I finally have good news: the sickness has left the house!! The boys were still scaring me half to death up until Tuesday. They were running fevers every day, all day unless they were pumped up with Children's Tylenol or Motrin (generic of course;>). This would mean J had been running a fever for over a week, and M had suddenly developed a fever after he was better...scary. Of course, we make a doctor's appointment for Tuesday afternoon, and Tuesday morning...neither child has a fever. Figures, right? So, $40 in co-payments are shelled out to have him say, "They look healthy to me." Oh well, better to be sure than to the ER later with something more serious.

I slept most of the morning on Tuesday since they were feeling so great and behaving so well, which made me feel great. By Tuesday night, you would have never thought I sounded like death the night before;>

So, since we are all healthy again, I went yesterday to get my deed and divorce papers notarized. This charade with IFKAMH should be over soon. I just really wish I understood what happened; I think a better understanding would help ease some of my fears about my future.

2 comments:

Jomama said...

Glad to know everyone's healthy again. Good luck on finding a new job. Keep us posted (I know you will).

GA girl said...

I don't know if people ever really undersdtand why a relationship falls apart.