Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Until next weekend...

Sexy eyes and I spent most of the day flirting back and forth via email and text messages. Seems as though we have made tentative plans to meet next weekend, the 8th/9th.

It will be a long wait, and I could have said I was available to meet this weekend, but I didn't want to appear as infatuated and enticed as I really feel;> It was odd even thinking that way because I have never been one to play games like that, but I need to take the time to get a grip on myself to make sure I don't do anything stupid. A little anticipation couldn't hurt, right?

Plenty more blogging to come, I'm sure;>

5 comments:

Marit said...

It's great fun reading about your Yahoo adventures! Good luck with eyes and be cautious of Navy.

Danielle said...

woo you got me hooked!!!! keep us updated!!!

Johnny said...

u a playa!

gangsta style.

Nessa said...

eyes rocks! You're giving ME anticipation, so it must be a good thing!

Eunice said...

That's right, something to look forward to keeps the excitement high! :)