Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Strike Two...

Air Force drummer has emailed me twice this morning...once from home and once from work. Kind of odd that he wouldn't have just emailed me right away last night since that is his only way to reach me, and he's so eager to talk to me and was told that I stay up until at least midnight.
He apologized for us getting disconnected last night but offered no explanation and simply said that the phone didn't ring when I called back...funny, it rang three times on my end. He's hoping I'll call him today between 11 and 1, which I probably will just to see if he bothers to come up with an excuse, um explanation, as to what happened last night and to let him know that I won't be seeing him tomorrow...I don't think he's going to make it worth paying for daycare;>

No comments: