Friday, September 23, 2005

Should be over in less than a month...

I mailed off my divorce papers this afternoon. Once they are filed with the court (which may be as soon as next week), I can be divorced once 20 days have passed. This will ease a tremendous amount of stress currently in my life. After the divorce is final, I can actually sell my FL house and officially move to VA. I won't have to worry about which address I put on a piece of paper, and once that house in FL sells, I can lose some (if not all) of my debt and try to start over with a new perspective on how I manage my finances now that I am the only one in charge.

So, to a new beginning...cheers;>

5 comments:

wanting said...

good luck...and at least you know when to get one...my ex is one who seems to be having a hard time getting away from his wife...apparently she's too helpless to be responsible.

Eunice said...

20 days?!?!?! LUCKY!! I had to wait 90 days for mine to be finalized...longest three months of my life.

Hooray for a new beginning!

Eunice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eunice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eunice said...

Damn multiple posts. Sorry about that. :)