Thursday, September 29, 2005

Per request...

I will NOT share the entire email, partially because it is way too long, but more so because it's mine and I'm keepin' it to myself;>

But, I will give you an excerpt (setting: I'm in the shower, and he is peeking in at the back of the curtain)...

I see you.... my eyes fixated on your beauty....the look of you there, nude, wet, my heart increases its beat... I unconsciously lick my lips and bite my lower lip.... your beautiful and sexy.... here is the woman, that has captivated my attention, and to now, be able to see you....in all your sexyness...sends a rush of desire through my body. You then turn quickly, as if somewhat startled... I see surprise, then I on your face...You see my blue eyes as they pierce into your depths... I don't say a word...nor do you.... as I move forward to catch you as you fall into my arms as if waiting for me to hold you. I wrap my arms around you, as you lay your face to the side against my chest....and I feel a sigh of relief....as if me holding you was theraputic. Then.... our minds begin to join together...as we are faced with the reality of the situation...and off the stresses of the day.... And now... here you are, in my arms.... skin to skin... the feeling of your body against mine is like a drug..... you feel so good... my arms wrap around you a little further..a little tighter...pressing your breasts against my chest....feeling your thighs against mine... your hair just below my face.... As our excitement almost immediatly builds.... we both pull our faces back to look at each other for a moment...then we both meet each other with a kiss that holds complete passion and pleasure in one..... Your lips are so soft..so sweet....our mouths fits so perfectly together as our tongues meet.... MMmmm... the taste of your lips and tongue is invigorating. I reach one hand behind your head, under your hair, and hold you with my other hand wrapped around your back....keepin you close to me with every taste of your lips. Hearing... your soft subtle moans as we kiss....raises my intensity... and makes me want you even more.

Now you have an idea of what I'm dealing with here...this was about the middle of the first page...there was more than a page after this! I can't help but say it again...I want him;>

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I would want him too!!! Have fun with it Woo!!! And have a great weekend!

GA girl said...

damn girlie! Damn! That's all I can say! DAMN!

Michele in Michigan said...

OH.
MY.
GOD.

You just need to GET you summa THAT!

Where is my fan? LOL

Friend of a friend said...

Thank you. Good luck.