Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My first date...I guess

I suppose it was really more of a meeting than a date, but I'm calling it a date since he asked me to meet him somewhere, we had drinks and food together, and he paid;>

The encounter with the Airforce drummer went well. He seemed decent enough and was relieved to see that I closely resembled my pictures. He did as well, so I wasn't faced with any surprises about what he looked like. He seems alright, seems single anyway. We will probably go out again this weekend.

This is quite a new experience for me. I haven't been single since I was 17, and I have only had one "real" date...most of my encounters with the opposite sex back then revovled around one thing, and one thing only;>

1 comment:

Nessa said...

okay, I'll belive you, but still be on your guard :)