Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Lordy I need to get laid!

Question: Why did I lay awake last night trying to figure out what type of place is public enough not to fear getting murdered but private enough to avoid getting arrested for indecent exposure or lewd and licivious conduct for having sex with the HOT UPS guy that delivers to the animal hospital?!?

The answer: I am sick and tired (and bored, frustrated, etc.) of taking care of business for myself. I am not all that fond of my "equipment", if you know what I mean (and I'm quite sure you do). So, while I can get some necessary relief from my own personal massage, I much prefer to handle those parts that fit so nicely into mine instead.

Anyway...as we can tell, my urges are still screaming at me to get some action sooner than later. Just thought I'd vent;>

6 comments:

GA girl said...

I hate to say it, but I am there with you girl. I am so horny, I was thinking about getting a pedi because they have vibrating chairs. Just don't do anything that will get you arrested, fired, preganat, or diseased. Make him wrap it. I love you, and if I had a dick, I'd so be there for you, as is, good luck, and be safe.

Danielle said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Gurl go get that UPS guy!!!!! And he better deliver!!!! Not fast though!!! omg sorry!!! I am so there with you. I need some! (more info than u needed) :)

Nessa said...

being married and all still - I'm not gettin' any either - what the hell? I feel for you though - my dry spell has only been about a week :(

Jomama said...

I can't even remember what it feels like to be horny. I wish I could trade libidos with you because sex is pretty boring to me right now. Not that I'm getting that much anyways. . .

If you get the UPS guy, will you give us a play-by-play? Maybe I just need something to stir me up.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Jomama...if and when I do get laid, UPS guy or otherwise, it will be in here for sure;> Oh, and my sex drive died, literally, during my pregnancy.

Clint said...

Doesn't sound like you sex drive died to me...