Wednesday, September 28, 2005

And he has a way with words...

Sexy eyes drew me in even more today...as if the eyes weren't enough.

To pass the time of waiting until next weekend, our flirting has escalated a bit;>

After I sent him some "sweet dreams" pics, I received a very detailed description this morning of what I can expect from him when the time comes. The man drew out a meeting and foreplay into nearly two pages of a Word doc (single-spaced, 10 pt Arial font), all about him pleasing me...is it any wonder why I want him?

6 comments:

Danielle said...

omg the suspense is killing me!

Jomama said...

He sounds like fun. I miss all that exciting stuff that leads up to the actual act.

Here's to Woo-Woo getting some from sexy eyes!

Jomama said...

Cool! Danielle and I posted at the exact same time :)

Nessa said...

sex-ay!

GA girl said...

the sweet dream pics were dirty weren't they?

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

What do you classify as dirty???