Friday, September 23, 2005

Am I insane?!?

I actually set up a Yahoo Personals profile last night. What the hell was going through my mind? I wasn't drunk, and I don't think my sex depravation has led to psychosis yet, so what came over me? Oh yeah, I am getting desperate to find an easy way to meet new people;>

Had 3 replies when I checked, so it might actually work, but I'm not sure if I want to respond to any of them...

Two of them are 24 year-olds. I really don't think I have that much in common with guys that age. Of course, one of them might be the 24 year-old guy that has the maturity of a 30 year-old...right?

The third is a 37 year-old divorcee. My main obstacle with him is that he has kids (or maybe just a kid), although only living with him part-time. I may be really selfish about this part of my criteria, but I don't want to take on someone else's kids even though I will be asking them to accept mine if the relationship gets that far.

And on a sour note...I thought the whole thing was free, but if I want to be able to reply back and forth on Yahoo Personals, I have to pay a subscription fee (and it's not cheap)!!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

hey there - I hear ya on the divorcee thing - I was the same way with Miss B before C and I got married - I don't care if it's selfish - it's what I wanted for her. You don't feel bad about that!